Saturday, September 4, 2010

Comment dit on Surrender?

So a best selling book in Russia about the less than hostile takeover of France should be more of a learning tool for the home of "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" to have others not infringing upon my rights as an American.  For example, a Muslim wishing to have a photo ID taken and not remove their burqa is akin to my newly founded religion where I can get a driver's license photo taken wearing my ninja costume because I believe Bruce Lee is the divine prophet of all that is holy.  We shall call it "The One Inch Punch" clan and establish cool titles for the men and make all women properties.  As the Supreme Commader of Righteousness, I call dibs on Boardwalk.

And don't just take my word for it that most of Europe is slowly morphing from a free state to scared bystanders in their own homes.  Jonathan Laurence has a wonderfully written article on subject as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment